Our Outsourced Account Package
Perfect for Small Businesses
Our outsourced accounting package was primarily designed to help small business owners who need an extra hand with their accounting system.
When you find that you spend more time counting numbers and inventory instead of focusing on the big picture of where your business is headed, our outsourced accounting service is a perfect solution.
The outsourced package is a complete monitoring and recording system that makes financial information not only organized and compliant with laws and regulations, but usable for day-to-day decisions.
The outsourced accounting packages includes:
- Account evaluation & cleanup
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Accrual basis accounting
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Cash basis accounting
- Cash flow management
- Cash forecasting
- Chart of accounts reconciliations
- Commissions tracking
- Compensation plan oversight
- Cost accounting
- Integrate outside systems, where possible
- Inventory management
- Meals tax compliance (for restaurants)
- Payroll processing
- Payroll tax compliance processing
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare journal entries
- Revenue recognition
- Sales & use tax compliance
- Variance analysis
- Vendor and customer management
Professional Outsourced Accounting Services
Many small business owners either do their own accounting or hire a bookkeeper who simply logs what comes in and what goes out. When you hire an outside accounting firm in Charleston, SC, like Current Accounting, you make better use of the financial data you have.
By hiring an outsourced accounting Charleston, SC firm, you don’t have to pay someone on staff or worry about benefits; you turn your finances over to industry professionals who focus solely on things like payroll, taxes, and your financial health. That way, you can focus on the big picture and let an outsourced accounting in Charleston, SC take care of the rest.